Gaming experience is a top priority at Hero Rummy and we are constantly updating new features based on player feedback.
Auto Play (AP) is a feature that gets enabled in case of Internet Disconnect during Game Play. Auto play draws a card and discards it (same card) for 5 consecutive turns giving you a chance to connect back and take control of your game.
AP becomes active in the below scenarios:
- AP will be enabled for games that have the Drop Option (101 Pool, 201 Pools, Best of 6, Strikes with Joker & Strikes without Joker ) if you have picked a card and get disconnected once the game has started. AP will not be enabled for these games if you have not picked a card before getting disconnected.
- In case of 101, 201, BO6 games that have multiple rounds AP will continue for the next round if the player is still disconnected and drop player on the first chance and award First Drop points.
- AP will be enabled for games that don't have the Drop Option (Best of 2 & Best of 3) even if you have not picked a card and get disconnected once the game has started.
- As the game progresses AP will draw and discard a card for 5 continuous rounds automatically after your turn timer ends.
- Once you get connected back while in Auto Play, you will see a screen with an "I am Back" button along with the number of turns AP was in use and the cards which AP had picked and discarded. You can take control of your game by clicking the button to get back into the game.
- "I am Back" button will be disabled if you get connected back in the last 4 seconds. This will get enabled after you're the turn is passed to the next player.
- If you are playing on 2 Tables and get disconnected. The "I am Back screen" will show info and discards only for the second table.
- If you are not connected after 5 chances, then you will be dropped from the game and respective drop points will be awarded.
- In case another player places a Valid Show, then AP will stop.
Terms & Conditions:
- Auto Play is to make sure that players are given a chance to get back into the game instead of being eliminated in its absence.
- Management is not responsible for any errors or variations in scores awarded that arise when Auto Play is enabled.
- Management is not responsible if Auto Play or "I am Back" doesn't work in a game or games.
- Management has the right to make changes or remove Auto Play functionality at any point of time without prior notification.