Gaming experience is a top priority at Hero Rummy and we are constantly updating new features based on player feedback.
Auto Play (AP) is a feature that gets enabled in case of Internet Disconnect during Game Play. Auto play draws a card and discards it (same card) for 5 consecutive turns giving you a chance to connect back and take control of your game.
AP becomes active in the below scenarios:
- AP will be enabled for games that have the Drop Option (101 Pool, 201 Pools, Best of 6, Strikes with Joker & Strikes without Joker ) if you have picked a card and get disconnected once the game has started. AP will not be enabled for these games if you have not picked a card before getting disconnected.
- In case of 101, 201, BO6 games that have multiple rounds AP will continue for the next round if the player is still disconnected and drop player on the first chance and award First Drop points.
- AP will be enabled for games that don't have the Drop Option (Best of 2 & Best of 3) even if you have not picked a card and get disconnected once the game has started.
- As the game progresses AP will draw and discard a card for 5 continuous rounds automatically after your turn timer ends.
- Once you get connected back while in Auto Play, you will see a screen with an "I am Back" button along with the number of turns AP was in use and the cards which AP had picked and discarded. You can take control of your game by clicking the button to get back into the game.
- "I am Back" button will be disabled if you get connected back in the last 4 seconds. This will get enabled after you're the turn is passed to the next player.
- If you are playing on 2 Tables and get disconnected. The "I am Back screen" will show info and discards only for the second table.
- If you are not connected after 5 chances, then you will be dropped from the game and respective drop points will be awarded.
- In case another player places a Valid Show, then AP will stop.
Terms & Conditions:
- Auto Play is to make sure that players are given a chance to get back into the game instead of being eliminated in its absence.
- Management is not responsible for any errors or variations in scores awarded that arise when Auto Play is enabled.
- Management is not responsible if Auto Play or "I am Back" doesn't work in a game or games.
- Management has the right to make changes or remove Auto Play functionality at any point of time without prior notification.
Hero Rummy is powered by a world class Player Protection system which ensures you have the best gaming experience when you play here as your games are secure through Artificial Intelligence.
Artificial intelligence makes sure you don't lose out on your session even after a connection drops during game play.
AI becomes active in the below scenarios:
- While you are playing a game and get disconnected and another player on the table places a valid show, then AI will meld your cards if you have not been dropped already.
- If you have clicked on show to place a show and get disconnected, then AI will meld the cards automatically after your meld time runs out.
- If a player places show and you get disconnected before you meld/send your cards then AI will meld your cards.
- If a player's cards have been meld by AI, that would be displayed with a 'AI' badge in the Result Window.
- When a player places show and multiple players on the table get disconnected, then AI will meld cards for the disconnected players.
Terms & Conditions:
- AI is not available in all games. Check for the 'AI' badge in games wherever AI is available.
- AI is to make sure that lesser count is given for players who get disconnected instead of Drop Points.
- There are many ways to meld the cards and AI will only try to meld cards as per a best possible way and does not guarantee least count or 100% accuracy.
- Management is not responsible for any errors or variations in scores awarded that arise when AI has melded the cards.
- Management is not responsible if AI doesn't work in any game where it is available.
- Management has the right to make changes or remove AI at any point of time without prior notification.
Hero Rummy ensures that each of its players has a really safe and fantastic gaming experience with several layers of protection tackling various issues. The latest feature to secure your game is Smart Correction, which gets enabled when a player has the right sets and combinations of cards, but places an invalid show.
There are several reasons why such a situation might arise; these include amateur gamers, seasoned players new to online gaming, time limitations, network connectivity issues or simply just a hasty mistake.
Smart Correction is enabled when:
- The player calls for a show and melds his cards incorrectly even though he has the correct cards/ sequences. He is instantly prompted that a wrong show has been placed and is given the choice to use Smart Correction in order to meld the cards in the right sequence.
Terms & Conditions:
- Smart Correction will not be activated when player melds cards correctly.
- Management is not responsible for any errors or variations in scores awarded that arise when Smart Correction has been used by the player to meld cards.
- Management is not responsible if Smart Correction doesn't work in any game where it is available.
- Management has the right to make changes or remove Smart Correction at any point of time without prior notification.